BCO New Year’s Eve Service – December 31, 2021 @ 1pm
Warm holiday greetings to each and every one of you! To welcome in a 2022 with hope and optimism, you are invited to BCO’s New Year’s Eve Service on December 31, 2021 at 1:00 pm. To continue our focus on keeping our Sangha members and families healthy and safe, this will be an afternoon, outdoor service, weather permitting, in our parking lot behind the church building.
This announcement is being shared with Sangha members only. To ensure a safe gathering, we feel it is best to limit the total number in attendance and request RSVPs to assist us.
To RSVP, please “Click” on the (Register) button or Call the Church Office, please provide your RSVP no later than Wednesday, December 29. The general public will not be informed of the service so we kindly request that you not share this information with others.
1. Register Online.
2. or Call Church Office to Register (510) 832-5988. Leave message with Name(s) and Vaccination Status.
- Parking will be available in the lot facing 8th Enter the church driveway on Jackson St. and proceed to the lot.
- Required Safety Protocols
- Fully vaccinated attendees only; booster vaccinations preferred
- Masks required while outdoors
- To the extent possible, please follow physical distancing guidelines
- To keep everyone as safe as possible, Rev. Bridge or Rev. Endo will ring the church bell the traditional 108 times. We ask Sangha members and their families to remain outdoors and enjoy the beautiful sound of the bell. Please, no visitations inside the church building during this service.
- If the weather forecast prohibits us to gather outdoors (e.g., rain), unfortunately, we will have to cancel the service and will contact all those who pre-registered.