2021 – Life Enrichment Program
5/15/2021 – Book “Be the Refuge” by Chenxing Han – Talk / Discussion
Please join us on May 15, 2021 for an online talk and discussion (registration required) with Chenxing Han, author of the book: Be the Refuge. Please Register.
- Event: “Be the Refuge” Book Talk and Discussion
- Author: Chenxing Han
- Date: Saturday May 15, 2021
- Time: 2pm to 4pm pdt
- Presented/Location: Zoom Online Video
- Registration is required (See Below).
Link for more information about his book: LINK www.chenxinghan.com
REGISTRATION FORM – “Be the Refuge” by Chenxing Han – Talk / Discussion
To register, please fill in REGISTRATION FORM and hit “Submit” button
More Information: Programs@BuddhistChurchofOakland.org
This event is presented by the BCO Life Enrichment Program, a free event made possible by the Nakashima/Masuyama Life Enrichment Fund.
Your contributions support the BCO Life Enrichment Program.
- Oct 2020 – Scott Tsuchitani – Scholar Activism, Sustainability, and the Wisdom of the Daruma: Honoring Dr. Isao Fujimoto – Link
- Sept 2020 – Wesley Ueunten – Connections Between Traditional Okinawan Music and Buddhism – Link
- Oct 2019 – Duncan Ryuken Williams – Book: American Sutra – Link