2021 – Life Enrichment Program
5/15/2021 – Chenxing Han, Author of Be the Refuge: Raising the Voices of Asian American Buddhists in conversation with Funie Hsu, SJSU and members of BCO’s Jr. YBA
– Online Talk / Discussion
- Event: “Be the Refuge” Book Talk and Discussion
- Author: Chenxing Han
- Date: Saturday May 15, 2021
- Time: 2pm to 4pm pdt
- Presented/Location: Zoom Online Video
- Registration is required (See Below).
Link for more information about her book: LINK www.chenxinghan.com
REGISTRATION FORM – “Be the Refuge” by Chenxing Han – Online Talk / Discussion – May 15, 2021 – 2pm pdt
Registration is Closed (May 14th, 2021 / 1:00pm)
Please email us for a late registration (we will try to accommodate late registrations).
This event is presented by the BCO Life Enrichment Program, a free event made possible by the Nakashima/Masuyama Life Enrichment Fund.
Your contributions support the BCO Life Enrichment Program.
- Oct 2020 – Scott Tsuchitani – Scholar Activism, Sustainability, and the Wisdom of the Daruma: Honoring Dr. Isao Fujimoto – Link
- Sept 2020 – Wesley Ueunten – Connections Between Traditional Okinawan Music and Buddhism – Link
- Oct 2019 – Duncan Ryuken Williams – Book: American Sutra – Link